I think I’ve been bitten by the ‘Autumn Bug’…
I sorted through some of my stamps and found loads with an Autumnal theme, so I just played around.
Some of my favourite pear stamps (I have a few…).
I stamped this one in Distress inks, then moved the inks around a bit again, finally going over the word ‘Pear’ with a couple of Tombow pens, then dampening with a paintbrush – I kind of wish I hadn’t bothered but it’s not too bad.
The words on this one are stamped in Distress inks, then the pears were masked and watercoloured with Distress Inks.
I really do need to learn to take more care when photographing – in future I’ll try to make sure they’re straight!
You can’t see the background card, which is a very pale green – sort of eau de nil shade – very delicate..
Next time I’ll use three pears – the ‘rule of three’ definitely works better – these two just look lonely…
Here, I’ve used the same stamp as I did on the first one, but stamped in Versafine, then clear embossed on a green, yellow and blue background. I added a little colour from my Distress ink pads for the pear.
This is yet another large leaf – I should perhaps have mentioned that the cards in the last post are 6 inch square cards, as is this one. I inked the stamp with Versamark first, then added colour from a few different Distress inks, finally clear embossing.
This is the same leaf, stamped with Distress Oxides.
There are more, but I think that’s enough for now, hehe
My program seems to have lost some of my previous posts, so I hope they’ll be there when I publish.
I’d like to enter the first one into the Autumn Stamping Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
Thanks for looking.