Thanks to Vix for a wonderful award – given a couple of weeks ago but I simply haven’t had chance to get on here to post about it. Sorry, Vix but thank you very much indeed.
Rules for this one are:-
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3) Link the person who nominated you for this award
4) Name 7 things about yourself people might find interesting
5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6) Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7) Leave comments on all 7 blogs letting them know you nominated them
Seven things you may find interesting? Oo-er – don’t think there ARE 7 interesting things about me, but here goes…
1) After 16 years of being brought up a Catholic, I became a Christian – the most important thing that ever happened to me.
2) I used to sing and play guitar.
3) I have two grown up sons, Tony – aged 33 and Phillip, aged 32.
4) The thesis I chose to do for my Degree was ‘The Character of Lancelot (as depicted in the books we’d read in the Arthurian Literature module of Medieval French)’.
5) I’m a big Fantasy and Historical Fantasy Literature fan.
6) In other lives… I was a civil servant, a trained optical assistant, a PA, a French teacher and an Instructor/Assessor of IT, Keyskills & Basic skills AND of course, for almost 10 years, I was the owner of Katy’s Corner, selling rubber stamps and stamping accessories.
7) I’m currently working towards a Maths GCSE – failed the mock when 15 and didn’t need it for French, so never did it. Now, I want to retrain to teach Modern Languages in Primary School, so I need it. I HATE it with a vengeance.
The seven people I nominate for this award are:-
1) Lottie who loves crafting and loves to try out new things. Her egg hatching activity is interesting, too!
2) Neet who is incredibly versatile and creative!
3) Anke whose use of colour is really inspiring!
4) Dot whose colouring is incredible and who has some fab ideas!
5) Sylvia whose work has always been so precise, so creative and so inspiring!
6) Chris who loves trying out new techniques and has a lovely style!
7) Wendy who is very creative and very versatile!
Hope you enjoy visiting these inspiring blogs and thanks again to Vix for honouring me with this award.