Today I was inspired for the first time in ages and it felt really good to get inky and excited!
I decided to set a belated January challenge for KCUK because they wanted one and I needed a challenge myself – especially because I have loads of cards to send – including several belated ones – <red face> 😦
The challenge is pink and/or dry embossing and here are a few of the cards I managed to put together.
I know, this one’s well crooked, lol! I (mistakenly) believed the word ‘Paris’ was meant to be straight and stamped it accordingly – oops! Big mistake…
This one’s a bit of an experiment and needs to be refined but I like the idea. I actually got out the old stamp positioner in order to get that shadow effect!
This one’s for someone special, so I hope she doesn’t peep before it arrives. It’s a Magenta image – flutterbies far from perfect, but it was still good to play 😀
I embossed all images with white embossing powder, then sprayed inks and water, flicked water and overstamped the images in various shades of pink, then added high and low lights with Prismacolour pencils, a gold pencil and a Distress ink marker. All but the pop up butterfly were dry embossed after stamping and colouring.
Thank you for looking. Hope to catch up with you in the next couple of weeks as I bloghop for the first time in ages – yay!