Yay! It’s Friday and my play day!!
Finally finished Kate’s Calendar challenge for Feb. I had it ready last weekend but then tried a full page stamp on it and it was way too patchy, so I decided to redo it today. I added lots of gesso, thicker in some places for some texture, then resprayed it with more Hot Pink ink. It’s turned out okay – looks much better without the circles, lol – but my circles are well tatty. It’s a good job I like a bit of grunge cos they’re full of black and hot pink ink from the wet inks on the page.
Edited: People seem to think my pages are purple – scanners don’t seem to pick up the shades as well as cameras, so I took photos – admittedly in the sun, so a bit washed out – but they’re closer to the real colours, which are hot pink, with some purple. I’m in a drippy, drabby mood, so there are lots of dribs and drabs and splatters of ink on these. I’ll have to draw in the branches missed because of the textured gesso 🙂